Study Immigration.It is not a secret, that today Canadian education is the most reliable and easiest way to immigrate to Canada. In order to start study immigration, you need to choose post-secondary designated learning institution and to be enrolled in Diploma, Bachelor or Master degree program. After graduation you need to get post-graduate work permit, which depends on your college and full academic term. If you study at least 1 year, you will may get 1 or 2 years open work permit, however when you graduate from 2-4 years degree program you will get work permit for 3 years. During this time, you have to find reliable employer and get eligible NOC  position in the company. After 1 year of working for your employer, you will be eligible for getting permanent resident status in Canada. 

Visitor Visa.  If you would like to enter Canada in order to travel, study or work you have to get a visitor visa from CIC. Please be aware that, if your visa was expired, you should renew it, otherway you will be not allowed to enter Canada.

Study Permit. Any student, who is going to study in Canada more than 6 month must to get a study permit from CIC

Post-Graduation Work Permit(PGWP). Most students, who graduated from at least 1 year academic program may be eligible and can apply for post-graduation work permit and get open work permit from CIC. Post-Graduation Work permit amy be issued maximum for 3 years after graduation. Duraion of PGWP straightly depends on chosen academic program. For instance, if study program was 1 year, student will be granted 1-2 years open work permit. Indeed, in order to obtain 3 years post-graduation work permit, student should be enrolled and graduated at least from 2 years full-time academic program.

Work Immigration. In order to be eligible for work immigration, you have to find reliable employer( at least 2 years in business and with 5 full time employees) , who has LMIA   from CIC and are ready to hire you for specific position,period of time, hourly salary wage in his company in Canada. After working for this employer at least for 1 year, you will be able to apply for  permanent residency in Canada through some immigration programs.


International Experience Club- your best guide in Canada