Work Programs

Posted on Posted in Type A

With a Working Holiday Canada Visa (IEC), you have the opportunity to live in Canada for 12-24 months depending on your country of citizenship. This program allows people aged between 18 and 35 years old to discover Canada during an entire year by visiting and/or by working in Canada.